Wakanda Wo-khan-da "Possesses Magical Power in Sioux"
Healing, Euphoria, Purifying
Wakanda gives you a feeling of euphoria by relieving anxiety, fear, and helps with insomnia. It kills bacteria and also protects against new infections. Clary Sage helps a variety of areas. Clary Sage is a anti-depressant, anti-convulsive, anti-spasmodic, anti-septic, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, emenagogue, euphoric, hypertensive, nervine, sedative, stomachic, and uterine. Wakanda's pure essential oil comes from the Salvia Sclarea plant in Bulgaria and has been steam distilled.
Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage gives you a feeling of euphoria by relieving anxiety, fear, and helps with insomnia. It kills bacteria and also protects against new infections. Clary sage has great digestive properties and helps relieve gas. It is also great for post menopause syndrome and helps relieve pain and muscle aches.
Essential oil: Clary Sage
Product name: Wakanda (Wo-khan-da)
Meaning: Possesses Magical Power (Sioux)
Source: Buds & leaves (steam distilled)
Origin: Salvia Sclarea from Bulgaria
Benefits: Healing, Euphoria, Purifying
- Causes light euphoria and giddiness. (Induces a desire for a positive way of life)
- Menstrual problems, PMS, fertility, exhaustion, insomnia, menopausal problems, calming, stress, depression, cramps, excessive perspiration and destroys odor-causing bacteria.
- Stimulates development of sex hormones and reproductive cells.
Lack of menstrual cycle or scanty menstrual cycle, and stimulates hormones.
- Antiseptic, calmative, tonic, anti-infectious, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, nerve tonic, estrogen like, reduces hot flashes.
- Impotence, frigidity, increases peristalsis in smooth muscles of reproductive organs.
- Eases muscle and nervous tension, pain and indigestion.
- Treat back aches, joint pain, regulate excess sebum production etc.
- Rejuvenates tired adrenal glands, which are responsible for controlling anxiety levels in the body.
Good for blemished, mature, wrinkled or inflamed skin, acne, boils, puffy skin, cell regenerator, oily skin and hair.
- Lowers high blood pressure and high cholesterol, aids arterial circulation.
- Stimulates digestion and metabolic rate.
- Excellent for elderly, said to reduce number of epileptic attacks.
- Can be used against addiction (particularly drug addicts).
Blending: lavender, rosemary, tea tree, juniper, geranium, cedarwood, frankincense, and citrus fruits.
Few Words of Caution: It can enhance the intoxicating effects of alcohol and other narcotics, being a relaxant and sedative in nature. Heavy dosage can cause headache. Do not use during pregnancy or any hormone, reproductive organ cancer.
The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).