Current Top Sellers
Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Earth Circle Organics - Raw Organic Chia Seeds, 12 oz
Used for thousands of years by numerous cultures, chia seeds are an ancient and amazing food. With a wealth of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, they can ease digestion, aid in weight loss, and help control cholesterol. In South America endurance runners have long used chia seeds placed in a bottle of water to increase stamina and stay hydrated. Chia is the Mayan word for 'strength' and throughout its long history it has been cultivated by Native Americans, Mayans, Incans, and Aztecs. This little seed really lives up to its name!
Benefits of Raw Organic Chia Seeds:
- Chia seeds are remarkably high in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Chia is one of the richest plant sources of Omega 3, with eight times more than salmon by gram!
- Chia seeds are rich in a number of antioxidants.
- Chia seeds are naturally gluten free.
- Able to absorb 10 times their weight in water, chia seeds have amazing hydrating possibilities.
- Chia seeds are an easily digestible source of protein and fiber.
- Chia is also a good source of essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium.
- Chia seeds can aid in weight loss by absorbing water and promoting a feeling of fullness. Touted by such figures as Oprah, Dr. Oz, and Martha Stewart, chia seeds are quickly becoming one of the most popular all-natural and healthy alternatives to the harmful Hollywood diet-fads.
- Chia seeds have been thought to slow down how quickly our bodies break-down and convert carbohydrates into simple sugars, with a longer lasting feeling of fullness.
- You can mix chia seeds in almost anything, to enhance texture and boost health benefits. Mix with fruit juices, shakes, syrups, yogurt, or cereals, or incorporate into your favorite muffin or bread recipe to add moisture and nutrient value.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care provider before starting any diet or exercise regimen.
Shipping & Returns
We currently offer Free Shipping on orders over $25 to residential and commercial addresses within the Contiguous U.S, as well as some locations in Alaska and Hawaii (please see below for additional details). Our free shipping promotion is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
Priority Flat Rate Shipping
We offer Priority Flat Rate shipping for only $5.99, on any size order, to destinations within the 48 contiguous states. Priority shipping may be fulfilled by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, which we will select based on package size and destination. Some locations in Hawaii and Alaska are eligible for Flat Fate shipping (please see below for additional details). Our Priority Flat Rate Shipping option is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
All orders placed at Nature’s Happiness come with shipping insurance. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damage, so that we can file a claim. If proof of damage cannot be submitted, we may not be able to offer you a replacement or credit for the product.
Lost or Stolen Packages
It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the shipping location at the time of delivery. If a package has been successfully delivered to the address provided at checkout, and has been lost or stolen, we will assist you in trying to locate the package. We cannot be responsible for replacing the lost or stolen items at no charge.
Special Shipping Instructions
If you have any special shipping instructions, please provide them at the time of checkout in order comments. We will forward the instructions to the shipping provider, but cannot guarantee they will be followed.
Alaska & Hawaii
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is carrier calculated, and quoted on the checkout page before submitting an order. You may qualify for free, flat rate, or priority shipping, depending on the size of the order and destination within the state.
Important Information: During the summertime months, some products such as raw chocolate, trail bars, and lip balms could melt if left outside for a long period of time. Please special order an ice pack, or request special shipping instructions if you do not think you will be home when the package arrives. It is also helpful to leave instructions for the delivery person on where to leave your package if you will not be home when it arrives. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
International Orders: International shipping charges cover the cost of airmail and do not include any additional customs fees or taxes that may be assessed on delivery to your country. Each country has different customs regulations. If an order is returned to us by customs, we will only refund the cost of the product.
We are happy to accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of purchase. Refunds for returned products will be issued to the original form of payment. We do not charge restocking fees on products that are returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
All of our orders come with shipping insurance, and complete tracking and delivery information. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damaged product, so that we can file a claim. If you cannot provide us with a photo or other proof of the damage, we may not be able to offer you a refund or replacement for your product.
No returns on select items
We do not accept returns or refunds on products that have been opened and/or used. Some sale items are short-dated or may have been discontinued by the manufacturer. You will be notified if a product is short dated, but not necessarily if it has been discontinued. Please contact us to see if your order can be returned.
Customer Return Request Process
1. Log into Nature's Happiness, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.
Please call us if you still have questions at 385-238-4109. You can also contact us here > http://www.natureshappiness.com/contact-us/