Current Top Sellers
Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Ginger Leaf Pure Essential Oil
Product name: Huta (Who-taa)
Meaning: Root (Lakota)
Source: Root (steam distilled)
Origin: Zingiber Officinalis from China
Benefits: Comforting, Warming, Stimulating
Ginger root oil is warming and stimulates circulation and digestion. It has properties to lift emotions physically and psychologically. Great for motion sickness and morning sickness. Ginger settles the stomach from stomach ache, diarrhea, and other bowel related problems. The benefits of ginger will truly help you when you're in need.
- is used for stomach upsets. It is one of the best remedies for indigestion, stomach ache, dyspepsia, colic, spasms, diarrhea, flatulence and other stomach and bowel related problems.
- It can be used for treating food poisoning. It is also used for treating intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
- Is also against nausea, motion sickness and vomiting. Usage of ginger may result in reduction in pregnancy related vomiting as well in women.
- It is strongly believed that ginger boosts and strengthens your heart.
- It is effective in various respiratory problems such as cold, cough, flu, asthma, bronchitis and breathlessness.
- Extract of ginger is often used in traditional medicine to reduce inflammation. It reduces pain caused by muscle aches, arthritis, rheumatisms, headache, migraine, etc.
- Irregular and painful menstrual discharges can be treated with ginger.
- Ginger root and ginger oil is also effective against yellow fever and malaria.
- Is stimulating and therefore relives depression, mental stress, exhaustion, dizziness, restlessness and anxiety.
- Is helpful for mens health as well. Since ginger root and its oil are aphrodisiac in nature, it is effective in removing impotency and treating premature ejaculation.
- Is also believed that ginger root juice is able to dissolve kidney stones.
- Usage of the juice of ginger is useful in controlling dandruff.
- According to the American Cancer Society, preliminary research on animals has shown that ginger may be useful in treating cancer through chemotherapy.
- It should be noted that ginger oil is very strong and therefore it should be used carefully.
Blending: bergamot, spearmint, lemon, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, rosemary, orange, & ylang ylang.
Few Words of Caution: Dont use if you have very sensitive skin.
The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
Shipping & Returns
We currently offer Free Shipping on orders over $25 to residential and commercial addresses within the Contiguous U.S, as well as some locations in Alaska and Hawaii (please see below for additional details). Our free shipping promotion is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
Priority Flat Rate Shipping
We offer Priority Flat Rate shipping for only $5.99, on any size order, to destinations within the 48 contiguous states. Priority shipping may be fulfilled by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, which we will select based on package size and destination. Some locations in Hawaii and Alaska are eligible for Flat Fate shipping (please see below for additional details). Our Priority Flat Rate Shipping option is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
All orders placed at Nature’s Happiness come with shipping insurance. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damage, so that we can file a claim. If proof of damage cannot be submitted, we may not be able to offer you a replacement or credit for the product.
Lost or Stolen Packages
It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the shipping location at the time of delivery. If a package has been successfully delivered to the address provided at checkout, and has been lost or stolen, we will assist you in trying to locate the package. We cannot be responsible for replacing the lost or stolen items at no charge.
Special Shipping Instructions
If you have any special shipping instructions, please provide them at the time of checkout in order comments. We will forward the instructions to the shipping provider, but cannot guarantee they will be followed.
Alaska & Hawaii
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is carrier calculated, and quoted on the checkout page before submitting an order. You may qualify for free, flat rate, or priority shipping, depending on the size of the order and destination within the state.
Important Information: During the summertime months, some products such as raw chocolate, trail bars, and lip balms could melt if left outside for a long period of time. Please special order an ice pack, or request special shipping instructions if you do not think you will be home when the package arrives. It is also helpful to leave instructions for the delivery person on where to leave your package if you will not be home when it arrives. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
International Orders: International shipping charges cover the cost of airmail and do not include any additional customs fees or taxes that may be assessed on delivery to your country. Each country has different customs regulations. If an order is returned to us by customs, we will only refund the cost of the product.
We are happy to accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of purchase. Refunds for returned products will be issued to the original form of payment. We do not charge restocking fees on products that are returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
All of our orders come with shipping insurance, and complete tracking and delivery information. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damaged product, so that we can file a claim. If you cannot provide us with a photo or other proof of the damage, we may not be able to offer you a refund or replacement for your product.
No returns on select items
We do not accept returns or refunds on products that have been opened and/or used. Some sale items are short-dated or may have been discontinued by the manufacturer. You will be notified if a product is short dated, but not necessarily if it has been discontinued. Please contact us to see if your order can be returned.
Customer Return Request Process
1. Log into Nature's Happiness, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.
Please call us if you still have questions at 385-238-4109. You can also contact us here > http://www.natureshappiness.com/contact-us/