Current Top Sellers
Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Mapiya Mah-pee-yah "Sky or Heavenly in Sioux"
Relaxing, Calming, Aids Sleep
Mapiya's lavender aroma is soothing and refreshing. It can assist the body when adapting to stress. It is great for relaxing and aiding sleep; yet has balancing properties that can boost stamina and energy. Lavender releases nerves tension, relives pain, disinfectant, increases blood circulation, and helps with respiratory problems. Lavender essential oil is great for the Nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, immunity. Mapiya's pure essential oil comes from the lavandula offinalis plant in France and has been steam distilled.
Lavender is soothing and refreshing. Lavender is one of the few oils that heals most area of the body and mind. It can assist the body when adapting to stress. Great for aiding sleep, yet has balancing properties that can boost stamina and energy. It is relaxing and refreshing, uplifts the spirits, and helps to relieve the distress of muscle pain. Excellent for refreshing tired muscles, feet, and heads.
Essential oil: Lavender
Product name: Mapiya (Mah-pee-yah)
Meaning: Sky or Heavenly (Sioux)
Source: Flowers (steam distilled)
Origins: Lavandula offinalis from France
Benefits: Relaxation, Calming, Aids sleep
- Rheumatism, dermatitis, eczema, sunburn, insect bites, headaches, migraine, insomnia, infections, arthritis, anxiety, tension, panic, hysteria, fatigue, rashes, nervous conditions, spasm, balancing and relieves pain.
- Effective in treating infected hair follicles and other minor skin conditions, pimples, black heads and light forms of acne.
- Antiseptic, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-infectious, antitoxin, anti-parasitic, restorative, antidepressant, calmative, sedative. Good for all skin types, balances sebum.
- Good for burns, psoriasis, scars, thread veins, all problems concerning splitting of dermis and epidermis, soothes and regenerates cells.
- Stimulates cleansing and detoxifying. Helpful with dermatitis, eczema, sunburn, calmative, sedative, hot flashes and restorative.
- Cardiac tonic, lowers or balances high blood pressure, blood thinner, increases capillary circulation, aids in lymphatic detoxification.
- Raises blood sugar, eases digestion. Helpful and soothing in the birthing room, aids childbirth pain and speeds delivery.
- Brain and Central Nervous System sedative, nervous tension, manic depression, mood swings.
- Excellent children's remedy.
- Lavender is great for the Nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, immunity.
- Other health benefits: of lavender essential oil include its ability to treat leucorrhoea. It is also effective against insect bites. The oil is also used to repel mosquitoes and moths. You will find many mosquito repellents containing lavender oil as one of the ingredients. Today, lavender essential oil is used in various forms including aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, and soaps.
Blending: Clary Sage, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Peppermint, Elo, Kenda & Tea Tree.
Few words of Caution: As with many other essential oils, pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using lavender essential oil. It is also recommended that diabetics stay away from lavender oil. It may also cause allergic reactions to people having sensitive skin. Some people may also witness nausea, vomiting and headaches due to usage of lavender oil.
The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
Shipping & Returns
We currently offer Free Shipping on orders over $25 to residential and commercial addresses within the Contiguous U.S, as well as some locations in Alaska and Hawaii (please see below for additional details). Our free shipping promotion is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
Priority Flat Rate Shipping
We offer Priority Flat Rate shipping for only $5.99, on any size order, to destinations within the 48 contiguous states. Priority shipping may be fulfilled by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, which we will select based on package size and destination. Some locations in Hawaii and Alaska are eligible for Flat Fate shipping (please see below for additional details). Our Priority Flat Rate Shipping option is a limited time offer, and may be cancelled or changed at any time.
All orders placed at Nature’s Happiness come with shipping insurance. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damage, so that we can file a claim. If proof of damage cannot be submitted, we may not be able to offer you a replacement or credit for the product.
Lost or Stolen Packages
It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the shipping location at the time of delivery. If a package has been successfully delivered to the address provided at checkout, and has been lost or stolen, we will assist you in trying to locate the package. We cannot be responsible for replacing the lost or stolen items at no charge.
Special Shipping Instructions
If you have any special shipping instructions, please provide them at the time of checkout in order comments. We will forward the instructions to the shipping provider, but cannot guarantee they will be followed.
Alaska & Hawaii
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is carrier calculated, and quoted on the checkout page before submitting an order. You may qualify for free, flat rate, or priority shipping, depending on the size of the order and destination within the state.
Important Information: During the summertime months, some products such as raw chocolate, trail bars, and lip balms could melt if left outside for a long period of time. Please special order an ice pack, or request special shipping instructions if you do not think you will be home when the package arrives. It is also helpful to leave instructions for the delivery person on where to leave your package if you will not be home when it arrives. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
International Orders: International shipping charges cover the cost of airmail and do not include any additional customs fees or taxes that may be assessed on delivery to your country. Each country has different customs regulations. If an order is returned to us by customs, we will only refund the cost of the product.
We are happy to accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of purchase. Refunds for returned products will be issued to the original form of payment. We do not charge restocking fees on products that are returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
All of our orders come with shipping insurance, and complete tracking and delivery information. If you receive a damaged product, you must be able to provide us with a photo of the damaged product, so that we can file a claim. If you cannot provide us with a photo or other proof of the damage, we may not be able to offer you a refund or replacement for your product.
No returns on select items
We do not accept returns or refunds on products that have been opened and/or used. Some sale items are short-dated or may have been discontinued by the manufacturer. You will be notified if a product is short dated, but not necessarily if it has been discontinued. Please contact us to see if your order can be returned.
Customer Return Request Process
1. Log into Nature's Happiness, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.
Please call us if you still have questions at 385-238-4109. You can also contact us here > http://www.natureshappiness.com/contact-us/