Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
3 Immune Boosting Superfoods
3 Immune Boosting Superfoods
These 3 immune boosting superfoods can easily be incorporated into any diet. You can simply add them to any type of juice, smoothie, desert, dressings, energy bars, sprinkled onto salads, etc.
Superfoods are a special category of foods that are nutrient-dense and calorie sparse. Superfoods are a sustainable whole-food source that contain essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants. Pure Superfood Powders are whole-foods that have been dried at very low temperatures and ground into fine powders
The Acai Berry is an incredible superfood that is known for it's free-radical fighting properties. Acai berries are jam packed with nutrients including it's high antioxidant profile, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phosphorous, fiber, calcium and protein. It has been known to increase energy and vitality, and improve digestion and eliminate toxins from the body. Acai has also been known as one of the most elite superfoods on Earth, with it's anti-aging and weight loss properties! Acai Berry Powder contains high amounts of healthy fats, dietary fiber and phytosterols, which help promote a healthy digestive system and cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Acai Berry:
- Boosts and Strengthens the immune system
- Helps with weightless and maintaining healthy weight
- Promotes a healthy sex drive
- Contains anti-aging properties, promotes healthy skin Improves mental clarity and function
- Promotes energy and reduces fatigue
- High in Vitamin A improving vision
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Supports healthy heart and blood Shown to prevent diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
Goji berries have been used in many medicinal preparations for thousands of years, proving its efficiency as a medicinal plant. It is enjoyed above most other superfoods and adaptogenic herbs, because it is much more palatable compared to many of the other bitter roots and barks. Goji berries improve the immune system and increase longevity due to their powerful antioxidants. They are rich in carotenoids and other antioxidants like beta-carotene and Zeaxanthym. Zeaxanthyn is an antioxidant that absorbs blue light and protects our retina of our eyes and improves our vision and it also reduces the risk of age related macular degeneration, that is found in people over the age of 65.
Benefits of goji berries:
- Promote longevity
- Calm the nervous system
- Nourish the blood
- Boost the immune system (fight free-radicals)
- Contain anti-aging properties
- Prevent fatigue
- Increase Libido
- Promote healthy vision and skin
- Protect the liver
- Complete protein source
Maca is an adaptogenic superfood root. An adaptogen is simply a substance in our body that plays an important role in increasing the resistance of our body, energy support, boosting the immune system and reducing stress. Maca root is rich in major minerals: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorous, sodium, and potassium. It is a good source of trace minerals: iron, zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese, tin, silicon and boron. It also contains: B-Vitamins(1,2 and 12), Vitamin C and E, over 20 fatty acids, four types of alkaloids, and 20 amino acids.
Benefits of maca powder:
- Reducing chronic fatigue
- Improving physical endurance
- Supporting healthy hormones
- Promoting healthy teeth and bones
- Relieving menstrual cramps and PMS
- Increasing energy levels and stamina
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Increasing libido (in both men and women)
- Increasing fertility