Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Acai Berry Powder Benefits
What is Acai Berry Powder?
The Acai Berry is an incredible superfood that is known for it’s free-radical fighting properties. Acai berry powder benefits the body in hundreds of ways and has been shown to improve overall health and wellness. Acai berries are jam packed with nutrients including it’s high antioxidant profile, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phosphorous, fiber, calcium and protein. It has been known to increase energy and vitality, and improve digestion and eliminate toxins from the body.
Acai powder is made from 100% Raw and Pure Acai Berries that are freeze-dried within 24 hours of the fruit being picked. This ensures the powder retains the nutritional benefits of the raw berries. Acai Powder comes directly from the Amazonian Rainforest in Brazil, and is known to be one of the most antioxidant rich superfruits available. It’s been made famous by being on Oprah’s top 10 superfoods, and has also been known as “”Nature’s Viagra””. Acai has also been known as one of the mostelite superfoods on Earth, with it’s anti-aging and weight loss properties!
- Nutrient-packed – Acai berries are considered a superfood becaues they are a nutritional powerhouse! Acai berries contain Antioxidants, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Calcium, Phosphorous, B Vitamins, Fiber and even Protein.
- Acai’s antioxidants boost and strengthen the immune system
- Shown to help promote healthy weight loss and maintain a healthy weight
- Promotes energy, stamina, and reduces fatigue
- Contains anti-aging properties, promotes healthy skin
- Improves mental clarity and function
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Supports healthy heart and blood
- Promotes a healthy sex drive
Acai berry powder can be mixed in with water and fresh fruit or vegetables juices, but it doesn’t always completely disolve. Some of the most popular ways of consuming this special superfruit powder include: mixing it into smoothies, yogurts, raw granola, salad dressings, homemade energy bars and desserts. You can also sprinkle acai berry powder on top of food such as salad, parfaits, and fresh cut fruit.