Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Home Remedies For Toothaches And More
Oral problems can often be embarrassing and just down right miserable for those suffering from toothaches, bad breathe etc. Natural home remedies are a safe and effective alternative to expensive store bought products. Dental products often contain harmful ingredients like fluoride, triclosan and Carbamide peroxide, which can later lead to harmful effects to the body, fertility issues, illness and disease.
Natural home remedies including turmeric, sage and peppermint help fight off bad breath, toothaches, gingivitis, relieve inflammation and more. All while actually benefiting your body rather than harming it. Home remedies will offer you relief from a number of oral aches, pains, and unwanted bacterias. Cleaning your mouth regularly is essential for maintaining overall health and wellness, it helps the mouth and body fight off infections and disease. As well as keeping your teeth clean, healthy and beautiful. Try adding these home remedies for toothaches and more to your oral care.
Toothaches can really put a damper in your whole day. Next time you’re experiencing a tooth ache, try these natural home remedies.
1. Massage turmeric root powder around your toothache to reduce pain and swelling
2. Peppermint essential oil reduces pain when applied topically.
3. Clove essential oil will help relieve pain in your teeth and sore gums.
Gingivitis is a common disease in the gums that causes inflammation and irritation. In some cases gingivitis can often be unrecognizable, that’s why it is important to treat it before it leads to a more serious disease.
1. Myrrh essential oil reduces inflammation in the gums and helps fight off oral mucosa, which leads to gingivitis. Myrrh can be used as a natural DIY mouth wash.
2. Sage is an excellent natural gingivitis treatment.
3. Peppermint oil is a natural pain reliever and reduces inflammation. While prevent gingivitis as well.
4. Turmeric. Mix turmeric and 1/2 tsp mustard oil onto your teeth and gums twice a day to help fight gingivitis.
Nobody likes having bad breath and no one likes smelling it either. These natural home remedies will help fight off unwanted bacteria in your mouth.
1. Add a little rosemary essential oil to water to make a natural mouth wash.
2. Gargling myrrh essential oil mixed with water will help eliminate bad breath and bad odors.
3. Chrysanthemum can help reduce the bacteria that causes bad breathe.
4. Tea tree essential oil also fights off the bacteria that produces bad breath in your mouth.
* As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).