Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Must have healthy foods
Start eating healthier today! The first step in eating healthy, stock up on plenty of healthy fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, organic meats, fish etc. Buy locally as often as you can and eliminate any processed foods, refined sugars, margarine, candy, soda etc. And whenever possible always buy “Organic” and “Non-GMO”.
Once you’ve made the decision to be healthy stick with it and you’re on your way.
“Just add in the good stuff eventually it’s going to crown out the bad stuff.” -David Wolfe
Here is a list of our must have healthy foods
Hemp seeds are a high, whole food protein source containing all nine essential amino acids. They also include essential fats, Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), fiber, iron, zinc, carotene, B-Vitamins (1, 2, and 6), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, calcium, copper, potassium, chlorophyll, enzymes and more. Hemp seeds can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, and lactose.
Benefits of eating hemp seeds:
- Increases weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Increases and sustains energy
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Lowers blood pressure
- Great source of plant based protein
- High in vitamins and minerals
- Rich in chlorophyll and enzymes
2. FLAX SEED
Flax Seeds provide us with healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for normal body functions. The Omega-3 fatty acids in flax help fight inflammation in the body, which plays a part in many diseases including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and even some cancers. They are also critical for heart health, brain development, lowering cholesterol, preventing depression, and reducing joint pain.
Flax seeds are very high in soluble and insoluble fiber. Fiber is essential in our diets, helping to stabilize blood sugar, promoting proper function of the intestines,balancing hormones and eliminating toxins.
Benefits of Sprouted Flax Seed Powder:
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Good source of magnesium
- High in fiber can act as a natural laxative
- High levels of lignans which have natural cancer-protective compounds
- Fights inflammation in the body
3. COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil is a great substitute for common vegetable cooking oils, and can be used as a direct replacement in frying, sauteing, and baking. It does not contain any trans-fats, and adds a delicate coconut flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Coconut Oil consists of over 90% healthy saturated fat. Unlike long-chain saturated animal fats, Coconut oil saturated fat contains essential building blocks for cells, and healing medium-chain triglycerides to support the immune system, thyroid gland, and nervous system.
- Coconut Oil contains no cholesterol and in fact supports cardiovascular health with about 50% lauric acid, which helps in preventing heart problems, including high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Coconut oil can also be helpful in reducing weight and increasing metabolism, with short- and medium-chain fatty acids, easy digestibility, low calories, and zero cholesterol.
- The immune system also gets a boost from coconut oil. It contains minerals and enzymes which have antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Coconut oil’s lauric acid, which the body converts into monolaurin, is also a helpful nutrient in dealing with viruses and bacteria.
- Coconut oil can also be applied to bruises and can be useful in fighting infections, as it forms a chemical layer which protects the body from external pathogens, and can help to heal and repair damaged tissues.
- Coconut oil’s medium-chain triglycerides and fatty acids can also aid in preventing liver disease.
- Coconut oil has been thought to improve the ability of the body to absorb important minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, leading to an increase in bone health.
- Long used as a traditional conditioner for hair, Coconut oil can increase hair growth, nourish damaged tresses, and provide a shiny complexion while moisturizing the scalp. Simply massage into hair for several minutes and rinse for natural, organic hair nutrition.
- Coconut oil is also the perfect massage oil and skin cream. It is a safe solution for mixing with beeswax and essential oils for your own home soaps and lotions. Coconut oil lotion is excellent for preventing dryness and flaking, delaying wrinkles and sagging skin, and aids in treating various skin conditions, including dermatitis, eczema and more.
- Coconut oil’s antioxidant properties can also help in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases.
Raw cacao (Theobroma Cacao) has more antioxidant flavonoids than any other food tested so far, including blueberries, red wine, and black and green tea. The antioxidant content benefits the cardiovascular system and general whole body health. The phytochemical analysis of cacao beans reveals that raw chocolate is perhaps the most chemical complex food on Earth. Phytochemicals usually degrade in the cooking process, so the raw forms of them should be abundant in every diet for longevity.
The essential fatty acids found in raw cacao may help body to raise good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of magnesium, which is beneficial for heart health, good digestion, brain alertness, strong bones, and mental health. Most people following the standard American diet are lacking magnesium.
Raw cacao also contains many important Vitamins and Minerals, including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, manganese, protein, fiber and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, C and E. It also contains chromium, phosphorus, Omega-6 fatty acids, saturated fat, amino acids, soluble fiber and enzymes. It has heart healthy fat: oleic and monounsaturated fat. Some of the benefits of cacao range from reducing cataracts to improving heart function to alleviate stress. Theobromine found in cacao is naturally a mild, non-addictive, stimulant that some believe can treat depression. It may cause the brain to produce more of a neurotransmitter called anandamide, which would account for the euphoric sensation some feel when indulging in chocolate.
Benefits of raw cacao (chocolate):
- Reduces cataracts
- Contains very high amounts of antioxidants
- Good source of Vitamins and Minerals
- Improves heart function
- Alleviates stress
- Rich in magnesium
- Helps manage depression
This Himalayan Sea Salt is unprocessed natural salt that comes from the East Karakoram range of the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan. Himalayan crystal salt is far more superior to other conventional iodized salts, and contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. It is 200 million plus years old and has been nurtured by earth energy and pressure over time. It is pure, untouched by toxins and pollutants. It contains all the electrolytes needed by your body to maintain the water content of the cells, reducing dehydration of the cells.
When ingesting or adding to bath water, the result can be astounding, providing many health benefits.
Benefits of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt:
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain
- Reduces muscle cramps
- Regulates blood pressure when combine with water
- Sharpens vital brain functions, improves mental clarity
- Regulates sleep
- Balances metabolic functions
- Rid the body of acidic wastes that cause degeneration
- Promotes relaxed energy, peacefulness, and well-being
A dash of salt can be added to your drinking or bath water, providing your body with essential nourishment, relaxation and relief, and also improved circulation.
* All of these food can easily be added to any recipe, they add great flavor and incredible benefits. Next time you stock up on healthy foods, don’t forget these amazing superfoods!