Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Nature’s Way EfaGold Krill Oil
Bioavailable Omega-3 fats
Cariovascular & Joint Health
About Krill Oil
Nature’s Way® Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill – one of nature’s most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil’s phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.*
Directions: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
This product does not contain:
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- artificial preservatives
Caution: People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified water