Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Pure Lavender Essential Oil: Rated In The Top 10
Pure Essential oils are considered the first ever medicine and have been used around the world for centuries.There are many available essential oils out there today. But lavender continues to be one of the most talked about essential oils. Lavender continually gets rated in the top 10 because of its numerous healing properties. The benefits of lavender essential oil are seemingly endless.
Lavenders aroma is soothing and refreshing. It can assist the body when adapting to stress. It is great for relaxing and aiding sleep; yet has balancing properties that can boost stamina and energy. Lavender releases nerves tension, relives pain, disinfectant, increases blood circulation, and helps with respiratory problems. Lavender essential oil is great for the Nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, immunity. Mapiya’s pure essential oil comes from the lavandula offinalis plant in France and has been steam distilled.
Lavender is soothing and refreshing. Lavender is one of the few oils that heals most area of the body and mind. It can assist the body when adapting to stress. Great for aiding sleep, yet has balancing properties that can boost stamina and energy. It is relaxing and refreshing, uplifts the spirits, and helps to relieve the distress of muscle pain. Excellent for refreshing tired muscles, feet, and heads.
- Rheumatism, dermatitis, eczema, sunburn, insect bites, headaches, migraine, insomnia, infections, arthritis, anxiety, tension, panic, hysteria, fatigue, rashes, nervous conditions, spasm, balancing and relieves pain.
- Effective in treating infected hair follicles and other minor skin conditions, pimples, black heads and light forms of acne.
- Antiseptic, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-infectious, antitoxin, anti-parasitic, restorative, antidepressant, calmative, sedative. Good for all skin types, balances sebum.
- Good for burns, psoriasis, scars, thread veins, all problems concerning splitting of dermis and epidermis, soothes and regenerates cells.
- Stimulates cleansing and detoxifying. Helpful with dermatitis, eczema, sunburn, calmative, sedative, hot flashes and restorative.
- Cardiac tonic, lowers or balances high blood pressure, blood thinner, increases capillary circulation, aids in lymphatic detoxification.
- Raises blood sugar, eases digestion. Helpful and soothing in the birthing room, aids childbirth pain and speeds delivery.
- Brain and Central Nervous System sedative, nervous tension, manic depression, mood swings.
- Excellent children’s remedy.
- Lavender is great for the Nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, immunity.
- Other health benefits: of lavender essential oil include its ability to treat leucorrhoea. It is also effective against insect bites. The oil is also used to repel mosquitoes and moths. You will find many mosquito repellents containing lavender oil as one of the ingredients. Today, lavender essential oil is used in various forms including aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, and soaps.