Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Reishi Mushroom Powder, Raw, Wild-harvested
Reishi mushrooms are native to China and grow wild on decaying matter such as dead trees. They are now cultivated in North America and Asia, due to popularity. Reishi has been known as the “king of herbs” and the “mushroom of immortality”. So you’re probably thinking reishi can offer you some pretty excellent health benefits and you’re exactly right! Reishi mushroom is a hearty and rich medicine with much promise. Constituents include an array of alkaloids, triterpine acids, ergosterols, fumaric acid, coumarins, lactone, mannitol, and many polysaccharides.
Health Benefits of Reishi Mushroom Powder:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Contains antioxidants which protect the body from the negative effects of free radicals that are formed inside the body by daily exposure to the sun, pollutants, and chemicals.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol
- Alleviates allergy
- Suppress growth of tumors by reinforcing the membranes in cancerous cells to keep the tumor from spreading.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
How reishi powder is made:
The reishi mushroom is dried at a very low temperature and it is then ground into a fine powder.
How to use Reishi powder:
Reishi powder can be mixed into smoothies, tea’s, shakes, and fresh fruit and/or vegetable juices. You can also add to foods such as soups, and power or energy bars.
Suggested Serving: 1 t. per day