Current Top Sellers
Nature's Happiness proudly supplies premium quality, whole food, organic, and natural supplements.
Vitamin Code Raw Healthy Blood, 60 ct, Garden of Life
- Essential Whole Food Building Blocks to Support Blood Health† (28mg Gentle, Non-Binding Iron; Vitamins B and C for Iron Absorption†)
- 23 Powdered Fruits and Vegetables Plus 75 Alkalizing Trace Minerals
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
Made with individually “grown” nutrients utilizing probiotic cultivation to produce RAW Food-Created Nutrients™, Vitamin Code supplements are delivered in a whole food base of fruits and vegetables. Vitamin Code supplements are RAW, which not only means that they are produced below 115º F, but also means that these nutrients come with their natural cofactors, along with live probiotics and enzymes, just like raw foods! Vitamin Code raw powders are delivered in capsules without any binders or fillers—everything you want and nothing you don’t want.
Why Vitamin Code Healthy Blood
Vitamin Code Healthy Blood is whole food nutrition, providing the essential building blocks to support blood health.† Vitamin Code Healthy Blood offers 28mg of gentle, non-binding iron as well as vitamins B and C to promote iron absorption.† RAW means no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables plus 75 alkalizing trace minerals to add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.
Vitamin Code Healthy Blood Benefits
- Building blocks for healthy blood†
- 28mg whole food non-binding iron†
- Vitamins C, B-12 and folate to help your body properly absorb and utilize iron†
- Support for increased energy while fighting fatigue†
- Healthy digestion support with live probiotics and enzymes†
- Vitamin Code Healthy Blood also offers anemia support.†**
- Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Star-K Kosher, Gluten Free
Vitamin Code Healthy Blood—RAW whole food nutrition providing essential building blocks to support blood health.†
**A deficiency in B-12 may result in megaloblastic or pernicious anemia. A 2000 study sponsored by the USDA found that B-12 deficiency is becoming more prevalent in U.S. society.
Shipping & Returns
Priority Flat Rate Shipping
Lost or Stolen Packages
Special Shipping Instructions
Alaska & Hawaii
No returns on select items
Customer Return Request Process
1. Log into Nature's Happiness, then go to My Account.
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action optional
- Comments optional
4. Click Submit Return Request.